Explosives Storage: Day Box/Carry Box
Day Box/Carry Box Standard Features:
- Solid quality construction from lightweight aluminium;
- Interior has full 12mm thick timber lining;
- 25mm cavity between timber lining and outer material;
- Key locking system is fitted as standard - other locking systems are available upon request.
Day Box/Carry Box Options:
- The large Day Box/Carry Box is available with either a side lifting lid or a top opening lid;
- Side lifting lid model has 2 gas struts fitted for ease of operation;
- Carry handles are available as an option for side opening lift lid model;
- Brackets available for installation to a vehicle tray;
- Steel manufactured boxes are available upon request;
Standard Day Box Dimensions:
- Small (425mm Width x 425mm Depth x 385mm Height) ;
- Large (1205mm Width x 615mm Depth x 690mm Height);
Note: All dimensions are external measurements.
Great Western Manufacturing manufactures explosives day boxes/carry boxes in accordance with the requirements of the Australian Explosives Code and to Quality Assurance Accreditation: ISO 9001.
Please note that due to recent amendments to AEC 2009, all pricing for explosives day boxes/carry boxes will now be on a P.O.A. basis.